The uniform has been chosen as it is good value for money, practical and flexible.
Most items can be bought from TFS Schoolwear, Spital Street, Dartford. Items without logos can be bought from most supermarkets or children’s clothing stores.
- A red school sweatshirt or cardigan, which can be logoed or not
- Red or white polo shirt, or white collared blouse/shirt, which can be logoed or not
- Grey shorts or trousers
- Knee length grey skirt or pinafore
- Plain, black, flat shoes (no trainers)
- Suitable, warm outdoor coat or anorak (hooded zip up tops/sweatshirts are not permitted)
- Red checked summer dress
- Grey or red tights
- Grey or white socks (no large bows)
We ask that children with long hair wear it neatly tied back in a hair band. Children can wear a small headband which is either red or brown. The wearing of nail varnish is not permitted. If children have pierced ears they should wear a small plain stud which needs to be removed for P.E. Children should not come to school with extreme hairstyles such as shaved patterns in the side of their hair.
- Navy blue shorts
- White ‘T’ shirt (plain)
- Black plimsolls
For outdoor sport activities, clubs and during the winter
- Dark coloured tracksuits with no logos
The children may wear football kits, shin pads, gloves and football boots for football club